Pics of some Warmoth 7/8 strats?

RJpilot

• Members

Back in the early 90s Warmoth was doing a 7/8, 24&3/4 (LES PPAUL)scale strat with a slightly smaller Body. Does anyone here have one or perhaps have pics of one they made? I know they now sell conversion necks for standard strats but I was just curious.

• Members

i have one of those 24 3/4 guitars with small strat body and i can said since im a small handed person is just perfect. Last year my neck got broken and i called warmoth to get a replacemet and the made one for me it is a little expensive and i had to wait more than a moth to have it since those type of parts are made by order but beleave me the wait was worth it Impresive neck well done.

Right now im in barbados in a work trip but once i come back to Puerto Rico i will take a picture and post it.

• Members

Do you have one or have you played on one?

I have never officially played a Warmoth one, besides the picking up a few Valley Arts guitars momentarily.

I 've always thought I should put a 7/8 Strat together for myself at some point though.

• Members

Originally posted by USian Pie

I put this together over 10 years ago so it's a little beat up:

Me likes...

I'm really joesin to put together a warmoth hotrod strat with the 24&3/4 neck on it but finances are tight right...I might just have to get over the course of several years...200.00 here 300 there...

• Members

Hey,

I own 4 of them. I will try to get some pics- the guitars arent here right now. They are packed in roadcases for gigs. The 7/8 24.75 strats play awesome. Everyone who pics my guitars up cant put they're finger on whats different about them. They look only a tad smaller. Hardly noticable. The string tension is the first thing everyone notices. They are a bit warmer sounding too. I love them. they play great. Now Warmoth has a ton of neck shapes also to pick from. They are great.

Archived