Question about Fender Deluxe Telecaster

FinchTheory

• Members

I'm buying a new guitar soon and was looking at buying a new Gibson Les Paul to replace my Epiphone Les Paul custom but noticed that my epiphone is actually sounding really good and I may not need anohter les paul just yet. I looking at some places and found a white fender american deluxe telecaster with 2 humbuckers and a pickguard in tortoise red that went up by the toggle switch. This guitar looked awesome and the fact that it was a 2h guitar made me interested. I checked fender and I couldn't find what I was looking for so I was wondering if you guys could tell me where I could look at ordering one (besides warmoth I don't like the idea of making my own guitar or having a tech do it) and how much it would run for. Thanks

• Members

Originally posted by FinchTheory

I'm buying a new guitar soon and was looking at buying a new Gibson Les Paul to replace my Epiphone Les Paul custom but noticed that my epiphone is actually sounding really good and I may not need anohter les paul just yet. I looking at some places and found a white fender american deluxe telecaster with 2 humbuckers and a pickguard in tortoise red that went up by the toggle switch. This guitar looked awesome and the fact that it was a 2h guitar made me interested. I checked fender and I couldn't find what I was looking for so I was wondering if you guys could tell me where I could look at ordering one (besides warmoth I don't like the idea of making my own guitar or having a tech do it) and how much it would run for. Thanks

alot - I had the one in the pic made for me. I have about 1275.00 in it. Its for sale old pic

Archived