I'm buying an eclipse II today, but wich color do i choose!?

distanders

• Members

Argh! I'm having a hard time deciding if I'm going to take the ebony or the red eclipse.

Anyone out there with good pics that could help me decide are welcome to post them.

Anyone willing to post comments on their eclipse would also be welcome.

/Anders L

• Members

Originally posted by Random Hero

made a choice yet?

Yup, it'll be the black one, ordered it yesterday. It's arriving the first or second week of november, I can't wait!!!

I just tested a friends eclipse a week ago, and that was the best guitar I've ever played. Payed about 1650 $ for it, and that aint much for a guitar of that caliber, at least I think so.

one questing to you: Do you use the stock emgs? im thinking of putting an emg that you can split for better cleans

anders l

• Members

Originally posted by distanders

Yup, it'll be the black one, ordered it yesterday. It's arriving the first or second week of november, I can't wait!!!

I just tested a friends eclipse a week ago, and that was the best guitar I've ever played. Payed about 1650 $ for it, and that aint much for a guitar of that caliber, at least I think so.

one questing to you: Do you use the stock emgs? im thinking of putting an emg that you can split for better cleans

anders l

yeh I use the stock EMGs. I personally love the 60 in the neck for cleans. Absolutely love it. I have considered putting the 89 in my Jackson's neck position for the splitting, instead of the 85 I have in there at present, but I may well just put a 60 in that too.

Archived