Good techs in..

K3Fallout

• Members

San Francisco? Heres the basic story. I own a Fatstrat, and I want to do something to it,but not totally sure yet. I also have a feeling that its out of intonation. So, anyone know any good techs in San Francisco California or anywhere else near it? My last resort is to go to Guitar Center. I just want a setup on my guitar. So yeah. Don't tell me to do it my self because I don't trust myself with wires.Yet.

• Members

Unless you're changing pickups or pots, you shouldn't have to mess with any wires during a setup.

Really, it's quite easy to do most things yourself. I don't do nut or fretwork, but intonations and neck adjustments aren't too difficult.

A little education is all that's necessary there...no sense paying a tech for something you can do yourself.

• Members

Originally posted by K3Fallout

Yeah,I was planning to put in some new pickups also so thats the problem.

Well, that's a horse of a different color, isn't it? Even so, changing pickups is not that hard....I can do it and I'm no rocket scientist.

• Members

Originally posted by K3Fallout

San Francisco? Heres the basic story. I own a Fatstrat, and I want to do
something
to it,but not totally sure yet. I also have a feeling that its out of intonation. So, anyone know any good techs in San Francisco California or anywhere else near it? My last resort is to go to Guitar Center. I just want a setup on my guitar. So yeah. Don't tell me to do it my self because I don't trust myself with wires.Yet.

your near Gary Brawler , really well know guy but expensive .

Call Realguitars , his shop is in the back of real guitars .

Archived