Agile/Sx Strat Question

Twangster

• Members

I don't know about Agile Strat...

But with my SX SST-57 (57 Start copy), I had to make a few new screw holes, as stated by the previous post...

But also, the shape of neck pocket (bottom end) of SX was little different than Fender Strat...

SX Strat's neck bottom is little more round shape than Fender...

Not a big deal... It just required a little trimming...

Here's a picture of my SX with after-market pickguard...

• Members

Originally posted by Audix99

I don't know about Agile Strat...

But with my SX SST-57 (57 Start copy), I had to make a few new screw holes, as stated by the previous post...

But also, the shape of neck pocket (bottom end) of SX was little different than Fender Strat...

SX Strat's neck bottom is little more round shape than Fender...

Not a big deal... It just required a little trimming...

Here's a picture of my SX with after-market pickguard...

I really dig those guitars! I got one in white. The only mod I had done to mine is that I changed the string trees to Ibanez string trees with the axle on them - the trees have little wheels! I have no tuning problems. Sure sounds better than a real strat to me. Anyway , I really like that pickguard on sunburst combination - I had an Elger(Ibanez) Jazz bass replica with that same combination. There is something very classy about that look.

• Members

Originally posted by Chris Gansz

Anyway , I really like that pickguard on sunburst combination - I had an Elger(Ibanez) Jazz bass replica with that same combination. There is something very classy about that look.

Thanks, Chris...

I dig my SX too... I kept mine completely stock, except the pickguard... And it sure sound MUCH better than many other Strat copies out there (especially, when considering its $100 price tag)... ;)

Archived