I want an Epiphone Wildkat

Vere

• Members

Convince me either way. Probably will add something Fenderish and already have a Galaxie (which I've heard described as Goldtone-ish but I've never really heard a Goldtone) to it, get some quasi-jerry, chicago, pre-war, light overdrive rock tones. Viable? QC issues. Tell me.

• Members

Originally posted by Vere

Convince me either way. Probably will add something Fenderish and already have a Galaxie (which I've heard described as Goldtone-ish but I've never really heard a Goldtone) to it, get some quasi-jerry, chicago, pre-war, light overdrive rock tones. Viable? QC issues. Tell me.

Any GC will have one.

Go for a test drive.

(What exactly do you mean by "quasi-jerry, chicago, pre-war, light overdrive rock tones"?)

• Members

sorry, that was a mix of tons. the mix of tones i use involve some grateful dead stuff, prewar and chicago blues and lightly overdriven rock, as well as clean stuff. i was wondering if it fits into any of those.

• Members

Originally posted by Vere

sorry, that was a mix of tons. the mix of tones i use involve some grateful dead stuff, prewar and chicago blues and lightly overdriven rock, as well as clean stuff. i was wondering if it fits into any of those.

Sure, it'll work.

A good Tele might work as well or better.

Exactly what guitar are you paying now?

Archived