Realistic price for a new custom charvel?

VanLaing5150

• Members

Hey guys,

I was wondering what the realistic price for a custom charvel san dimas with fender headstock is? it will be 2400 according to thier website but it also lists the EVH at 3200 and ive seen them as low as 2100. I was just wondering what realistically i would be looking at if i choose to order one, i just want a floyd rose, one humbucker and a maple neck...if any of those details matter...

• Members

Considering what they're asking for the VH sig guitar, it's not going to be very pretty. I think the CS price won't vary too much, because you're buying direct from them - no middleman cut. Hence I think the big price dif between the RRP and street price. You'd probably get a guitar tailor made for you with those specs at www.warmoth.com

• Members

I just picked a real nice Custom Shop San Dimas used (ebay) with Korina back, Maple top, Maple neck for around 1K and the guitar was brand new. It is hands down the best sounding and playing guitar I own. I saw a new San Dimas on ebay now Black, Maple Neck, Floyd that is well below 1K but I am not sure the reserve. You get killed buying these from the dealers, but they kick major ass!

Charvel1.jpg

Archived