SOT/rant:*sigh*Convincing my old man to buy used?

K3Fallout

• Members

I'm taking lessons. I dunno though. I'm starting to like the idea of being self taught because it's less of a hassle driving to the place,but then again I won't be able to learn as much. Even at my age, I still can't find the time. When my teacher gives me an assignment of some sort, and can't do it, I feel that I dissapoint him and I'm wasting his time so I'm starting to think it's a bad idea. I'm already on my 3rd teacher.

• Members

Originally posted by K3Fallout

Haha, thanks. I'm just deciding if I want a new axe,amp,an xt live,or a setup. Decisions,decisions..

That's quite a range since a setup's about $45 and an XT Live's $399! For 13 you really are a bit spoiled! Not that's a bad thing, just realize your dad's pretty cool to do that for you!

Have a happy birthday and choose wisely!

• Members

13???? Damn, spoiled!!!

But the rusty string thing....yeah buy them online for $3 a pack instead of ruining your instrument. I hated to buy strings before I was able to buy online because local shop is $10-12 for a simple pack of D'Addario or Fender bullets. :eek:

• Members

I'm not spoiled. I try to get to know the value of a dollar. All that I said will not happen anytime soon though,I know that for sure. all that is just something I want,but I'm not going to start a temper tauntrum to my dad about it because I'm not like that. :)

Archived