My first Strat Copy

Zman9001

• Members

Looks great! I like that it has a Wilkinson trem, they are the best. This one was a different model to their standard ones but I bet it's great too...

Make sure to let us know what it's like once you got it :)

• Members

Well, it came this morning via FedEx:

d59dd9a0.jpg
The rest of the pics are too big:
5252c7ac.jpg
62c60f5d.jpg
367a9b2a.jpg
24a73b90.jpg
000d5ec2.jpg
5bd77223.jpg

I couldnt have asked for a better Agile. Any problem Ive ever heard anyone having with Agile is completely non-existant on this guitar. The nut is perfect, its intonated great, frets are (perfectly) dressed and leveled. All the screws are tight, everything works. All I had to do was tighten the truss rod about 1/8 of a turn, lower a couple saddles, tune it up, and wail away! :)

And the strap buttons on this thing are HUGE!! :o

After furthur revision: One of the knobs was rubbing a pup sdjustment screw so I sanded it down about .5mm so its good now. The trem claw is gonna need tightened a bit on the next string change. The nut COULD be filed a tiny bit but Ill probably just leave it. To me these are just a few minor adjustments that go along with almost any new guitar so Im pretty happy with it!

Next up is the Tele or maybe that baritone that they just added!

• Members

Originally posted by B Money

wrong bridge on that ST-1000. Maybe the Wilkenson isn't available left-handed?

Yes unfortunatly the WVP2 is not available in lefty, I wish they had that on the site. I still would have bought it I was just looking forward to that trem.

Its a 2 point Wilkinson, other than that?????? And yes it is different from yours Arcadian but I dont know in what way.

Archived