gas attack! id kill for this thing!

zosoKing5

• Members

sounds like a good idea. you routing a floyd rose too? and where are you getting this guitar? for 150, i think that could be a potential project till i can get enough money to have aj build me an ml on this thread...thats the plan at least hehe.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by zosoKing5

sounds like a good idea. you routing a floyd rose too? and where are you getting this guitar? for 150, i think that could be a potential project till i can get enough money to have aj build me an ml on this thread...thats the plan at least hehe.

im not a fr fan i prefer hardtails. check it out at musiciansfriend.

• Members

i played one a local guitar shop but they wanted 200 bucks for it and wouldn't come down so im ordering from mf soon.the stock pups aren't that bad either.nice fretwork.and very light.but seems well balanced unlike some other light wooded bodies. i have a friend who is an amazing airbrush artist.he will put a nice clearcoat over the airbrush work.cant wait.

• Members

im diggin this guitar. im definitely going to make a project of it. 2 bill lawrences, black loyd rose, locking nut, all black hardware, and mop lightning in the body and headstock just like the doogiebolt...

Archived