Buzzing on lower strings

ArKay

• Members

Well, I got the Burns Nu-Sonic yesterday and tried everything to set it up, but it just doesn't work.

Nu-Sonic06.jpg

The 3 lower strings buzz like hell starting from the 4th fret or so. I tried giving the neck more bow, didn't help. Raised the action up to an insane point, no luck. Of course I also changed the strings.

Must be something wrong with the neck, I don't know what else to do. This is the first guitar which is giving me this trouble so I'll return it ASAP. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good one soon.

• Members
Originally posted by ArKay

Well, I got the Burns Nu-Sonic yesterday and tried everything to set it up, but it just doesn't work.

Nu-Sonic06.jpg

The 3 lower strings buzz like hell starting from the 4th fret or so. I tried giving the neck more bow, didn't help. Raised the action up to an insane point, no luck. Of course I also changed the strings.

Must be something wrong with the neck, I don't know what else to do. This is the first guitar which is giving me this trouble so I'll return it ASAP. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good one soon.

I guess the best question to ask you is: Do you actually know how to setup a guitar? If not take it somewhere and have it setup. If the neck is warped they will let you know.

• Members

Originally posted by trey85stang

I guess the best question to ask you is: Do you actually know how to setup a guitar? If not take it somewhere and have it setup. If the neck is warped they will let you know.

So far I've set up all of my guitars (see sig) successfully. Most of those came with no setup at all, bought them online.

I don't think it would make sense to invest

Archived