show me your California Carved Top

fuzzylogic220

• Members

tailpiece.jpg

since Carvin goes out of the way to make it to customers specs..i wonder if they would be willing to scrap the tom bridge and put in a stop tail like on a PRS..hmmm ..id even send them the stop tail if they would drill the holes..then id have a guitar like a want..something close to a PRS but the small neck heel like on the older ones ..i think ill email them and ask..maybe paul wouldnt sue them just over a tail piece :freak:

• Members

man those are nice guitars............im thinkin of sellin my lp to get one with a floyd cuz i want a guitar with a floyd and i dont want to get an ibanez or a jackson. is the only diffrence between the models are the options that come standard.? are they a good bang for the buck?

• Members

The CT6 comes stock with abalone dots,the CT3&4 come with mother of pearl dots.Thats the only difference feature wiseCT4 is plain maple top on mahogany CT3 is all mahogany.

Bang for the buck?I took my CT6 to guitar center yesterday trying out amps,Almost every guitar sales guy and regular joe came over to ask me about it.After picking it up the GC guy described it as "just like a PRS"and "its really nice...its kinda scary"I think he was worried about a slight drop off in PRS sales that day.

I tried a custom 22 with a $2,300 price tag, and it looked,felt,and sounded cheaper than mine.Mine was 1400,but i got $100 worth of options on it.

• Members

Originally posted by SKULLSLEESON

i like this one .

This is the only Carvin I've ever touched and I have to say it is really a great sounding guitar. After installing the Duncans it became my #1. Now my Les Pauls are my backups and detuned guitars. If I did not need a Floyd I might play my Les Paul Custom more but it would be a close call.

ZArlJul2006Kent2.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by ratkent

This is the only Carvin I've ever touched and I have to say it is really a great sounding guitar. After installing the Duncans it became my #1. Now my Les Pauls are my backups and detuned guitars. If I did not need a Floyd I might play my Les Paul Custom more but it would be a close call.

ZArlJul2006Kent2.jpg

is that Floydrose is add by youself?

what type scheme you pick?

how much it cost you?

Archived