How's this for a clean tone?

adamquek

• Members

Hey Jim! GREAT to see you around :) I'm still loving the soloway (that's it in the clip actually!) I've been away from HC for awhile because I used to hang out at the amp forum and it's just gone to... well. You probably know what I'm talking about:)

PM will be sent in a few seconds :)

PS You inbox is full. At the risk of spam, my e-mail add is adamquek@yahoo.com. That's not my main e-mail but I check it frequently, so the spam won't bother me :)

Frets 99: That's a Soloway 6 string, with a black limba back and a Koa top. Amp wise.. guitar rig 2.0 :D

• Members
Originally posted by dysfunction

Good stuff... not really my cup o' tea (yeah, call me odd if you want), but good stuff nonetheless.

Not that odd really. For many years I was into black/death/thrash metal and would have nothing to do with anything else. I guess I've grown into an old fuddy duddy :(

• Members
Originally posted by USian Pie

Really, really great clean sound. I love how you can take it from bright to mellow just with your hands.

That tends to happen anytime you put the pick down and switch to fingers :D Some of those passages require finger picking to pull off, but I guess the dynamics are as part of the sound as the notes

Archived