I love pearl pickguards

Jerad

• Members

Anybody else share a strange facination with pearl pickguards? When I'm in the music store, I go straight for those pearl pick guards, forget those plain whites and blacks! Thats dull and unattractive, but that shimmering pearl, it just catches your eye! It seems to add a sort of classic feel to the guitar as well.

I love pearl pickguards!

• Members

Originally posted by Jerad

Anybody else share a strange facination with pearl pickguards? When I'm in the music store, I go straight for those pearl pick guards, forget those plain whites and blacks! Thats dull and unattractive, but that shimmering pearl, it just catches your eye! It seems to add a sort of classic feel to the guitar as well.

I love pearl pickguards!

Yes I own a Thinline Protone Tele with pearloid, a Squier Venus w/ pearloid a just acquired Epiphone Coronet w/ pearloid and a Photo flame Tele w/ pearloid. I like em too man.

• Members

I love pearl pickguards!

While I too am a fan of pearl pickguards, I like the tortoise shell pickguards as well.
the 2 guitars and the bass in My sig are all sunbursts with either a pearl or a tortoise shell pickguard.:thu:

• Members

I'm forced to play my brothers Strat, guess what? NO PEARLOID! I can hardly stand to play it, it's just not the same!

Order a new one for it and forget to tell him about it. Put it on in secret and when he sees it....he will be turned to the darkside. :D

Archived