Is your guitar a He or a she?

ak50324

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She. My T-60 is Bertha, partly because she is like a big heavy fat strat in shape and because of the Grateful Dead song of the same name. The T-15 looks like a little sister to the T-60, hence "Lil' Sister". My 6 year old daughter named my sunburst Squier strat "Sunny" and the tele "Blondie". The Guild D-25 acoustic has been Maggie for practically the whole 30 years I have had her.

• Members

K well mine are Both guys . because of thier names. causemy first guitar is a cheap strat copy By Austin so he was named "austin" and i also own a SG which I named "SG" to my friends and i the named fit well and i talk to them as if they were people.

EX:(I'll bring SG with me to the jam!

• Members

Mine are all women ... first off they are all curves, and they are soft to touch. They all cost me money, even though some are too much class, and others are just whores. Finally, they all have little bumps and if I rub 'em the right way they sing.

I only name 'em if they really deserve a name. My Washburn HB-30 is "Black Bettie" or just Bettie for short. My white Strat is "White Dog." She's a no-class whore, but she howls with the best of 'em.

Archived