SHERGOLD MASQUERADER 1977 model

arellspencer

• Members

whho hoo! I got me a 77 shergold masquerader that playes like a stratocaster ought to and i should know cause I owned three strats a 66 sunburst, a 65 sunburst and a ninetys mexican-made black model that wailed.

I got three necks with the shergolde so I don't have to worry about wearing it out and being stuck. I can quick change the bolt-on neck and slap on a brand new NOS neck and for the third neck I imported from across the pond it's a vintage almost mint used neck from a 76 masquie....

I also got a complete set of guts except for pickups including volume pots and jacks and knobs and a few othre vital almost impossible to finde goodies.

I got the original case and got the axe for half what I expected to pay for a guitar of this quality. I found it in a pawnshop and I put some money down on it and took a few weeks to pay it off.

I recorded a couple of tunes with it;WHO WANTS WAR/SHERGOLD FANGER BOOGIE and I can't remember what else. I have played the finest guitars in the world(I own a twenty year old kazuo yairi) and the shergold rivals any guitar i have played to date,. I'm talkin SG's and LEZZIES P's and teles, and jags and rickenbackers all of em can take a back seat to my shergold. The neck is twisted close to the headstock ON PURPOSE and it playes and fretas like a freakin' dream.

With a twisted neck.

what in the hail were them guitar builder dudes thankin' when they designed a guitar with that twisted neck.

The ONLY guitar model in the world like it. and I(nobodie) got one of the very rare axes.

Sometimes life is really goode.

sometimes you finde a shergold masquerader in a pawnshop.

thanks for lettin me share!

Archived