Radio - Planet Rock

• Moderators

Just thought I'd stick this up for our Trans-Atlantic colleagues. Despite the fact that Britian is a pretty barren wasreland for the harder rock genre these days, we do have a superb digital radio station Planet Rock.

Planet Rock is available on the net at:

www.planetrock.com

It's worth a listen....Alice Cooper does the breakfast show, Rick Wakeman usually has a regular spot and on Sundays Tony Iommi has his own show called...wait for it...."Black Sunday" and is well worth a listen.

Carry on:thu:

• Members

I agree most heartily - nothing I like beter than listening to it while in the shower - naked air guitar - try not to picture it too much- and Alice and Rick are very funny.

Best thing is leaving it on that station so that when my gf gets in to the shower she gets p/offed that it's not still on bloody Capital.

It's the little things that make life sweet .....

• Moderators
Originally posted by TheDove

I agree most heartily - nothing I like beter than listening to it while in the shower - naked air guitar - try not to picture it too much- and Alice and Rick are very funny.

Best thing is leaving it on that station so that when my gf gets in to the shower she gets p/offed that it's not still on bloody Capital.

It's the little things that make life sweet .....

A shower proof DAB?:eek:

Archived