Help me shake the dust off this...

• Members

Alright, be annoyed with me if you will but, can anyone help me dust off the mixing/recording review thread? Yeah I'm talking to you, all you guests down there. Join up! There's alot of great talent and info here, share your stuff, don't be afraid.

Everyone wants a little pat on the back or some constructive advice, so bring it on people. The mixing/recording review thread hasn't seen any sustained action for awhile now. I know you lurkers and all the members have got some stuff just dying to get some playtime, it's kind of hard to follow Phils 4:1 rule if no one submits their work for others to critique.

I'm certainly not the best engineer in the world but I do get paid for it, so post up those links. I've got some spare time every now and again, and I've found several musicians/artists/bands through this site that I have really enjoyed and would spend my hard earned cash on.

So bring it! I guarantee I will chime in on your stuff and give you my input.:wave:

-And to the Moderator extraordinaire Mr. Phil O'Keefe- If I'm steppin' out of line then do what you must.

-Gabriel-

• Members

Hm...

OK

No one has the time for a little, tit for tat, or quid por quo, or some, you pat my back I'll pat yours.:poke:

It's the holidays, everyone is busy. I understand. Just post up your stuff I will listen and respond, but don't worry about those rules, they're really just for the suckers anyway.:p

But really Happy holidays everyone. Keep safe and get good eats this thanksgiving.

When the holiday season is over...Feed Me Some Music.:wave:

-Gabriel-

Archived