Kritz Guitars ... Innovator?

W4H

• Members

Hey guys, first post on this account, my old one got lost and the email I used got shut down so heres the deal:

I don't see anyone talking about this maker - ever. Customs out of Belgium, and very pricey - I guess it stands to reason.

Here's the site: http://www.kritz.com

Check out the links up top after you get in the site for the technologies in question.

Things like smile frets, the zero fret and some of the others look interesting. I'm sure some of them have been tested/used before but there seems to be a severe lack of reviews out there and considering that nowadays people are plunking down 5k on guitars a lot more than they used to makes me wonder if these guitars really deliver.

Sure looks like it...

They have a sound clip on the entry page and the SJ219T model itself is a work of art, imo. What do you all think of these guitars, and does anyone have experience with one??

• Members

Hi,

I've seen them in person, never played one though. They look roch solid and the builders are very informative. I think the guitars look very qualitative and everything they say makes sense, from the smily frets to the lift top, custom pickups...

Over here they are less expensive than a Gibson LP, if that makes sense.

Gert

Archived