Boss Micro Br

Darylb23

• Members

Just wondering if anyone had any new input or opinions on the micro br. It seems like I remember some guys getting one or about to get one and was just looking for any updates.

Specifically, I was wondering about the guitar part. Like how many preset tones are there? How do they sound? Especially the cleans and crunchy blues type of tones for playing country an d blues type of stuff on my tele. Stuff like that. Also, how is the built in mic for recording simple acoustic guitar?

I had decided I was going to get the korg px4d since it had bass lines and I could use it or my guitarport to record stuff if I wanted to. The only problem is that I recorded a song on my acoustic with the cheap mic I had laying around the house and discovered two things. The mic sucks and the soundcard sucks. So the micro br would allow me to record everything on the box and transfer it over as an mp3 once I was finished messing around with it. Plus it would have drum tracks (I do wish it had bass) and I could load any backing track I wanted to play along with.

Anyway, anyone have any experiences good or bad?

Archived