New BC Rich Warlock IT - price?

Astynax

• Members

Hello folks,

I have been lent one of these new-fangled BC Rich Warlocks with the 'Invisibolt' technology to review for a magazine. However, although I've managed to get hold of the specs for it, I cannot find the suggested retail price for it anywhere! This makes life a bit difficult as, without knowing how much they expect you to part with for one, I have no idea as to how to put it's relative merits in context. If anyone has any idea, do let me know, I would be most grateful.

For what it's worth, the exact model is the BC Rich Warlock IT. Google, thus far, has failed to yield the required info...

• Members

Well, all I can say is that it certainly SEEMS pretty sturdy. I can't quite work out exactly how they've managed it but it A) seems solid enough, B) feels nice and C) looks pretty impressive so thumbs up to them. It's a nice guitar all in all, surprisingly impressed.

• Members

Well, all I can say is that it certainly SEEMS pretty sturdy. I can't quite work out exactly how they've managed it but it A) seems solid enough, B) feels nice and C) looks pretty impressive so thumbs up to them. It's a nice guitar all in all, surprisingly impressed.

This should help

bc20rich20it20warlock20front.jpg

bc20rich20it20warlock2.jpg

bc20rich20it20warlock1.jpg

bc20rich20it20warlock3.jpg

And as I said in your other post-email Rosetti for the RRP on the guitar as they are the U.K. Importers and their Prices are a LOT dearer than the USA ones,Sucks living in the U.K. doesn't it,that's why I've imported most of my USA BCR's

Archived