Wilkinson tuners?

Keithrt99

• Members

what's the general opinion on the wilkinson EZ lok tuners that guitarfetish has for sale? I'm thinking of getting some for my Squier 51, and my strat.

also, what single coils would you recommend for my strat. I was thinking of using a hotrails in the bridge, what would be a good neck/middle. I want some versatility but i will mainly use the guitar for rock/metal.

What about the Dimarzio YJM?

• Members

what's the general opinion on the wilkinson EZ lok tuners that guitarfetish has for sale? I'm thinking of getting some for my Squier 51, and my strat.

also, what single coils would you recommend for my strat. I was thinking of using a hotrails in the bridge, what would be a good neck/middle. I want some versatility but i will mainly use the guitar for rock/metal.

What about the Dimarzio YJM?

I have a set on my KY1. I LOVE them! they work, they are fast and easy to string and there are no extra moving parts to lubricate or break! I don't know why you are considering replacing tuners, I replaced mine for aesthetic reasons (tarnish), but they hold a string well, look good, aren't expensive. what more could you want from tuners??? I wished I had designed them myself!

Archived