Slighlty OT: Getting screwed on paypal.

Timmott

• Members

Ok so heres the deal: I sold someone my World Of Warcraft account through an online sight called accountmarket.com. The person said they sent the payment and I waited to receive it. It didnt show up and they tried to play it off as if they did send it. They said they went back to their account and said the payment didnt send so they sent it finally. I got the money in my account and then in turn used that money to buy an Xaviere XV-800 from guitarfetish.com. Now a week or 2 after I sold the account I get a email from paypal saying that the person reported to paypal saying that it was an unauthorized payment and that paypal is looking into the situation. What does that mean exactly? Does that mean that if they find it was a fraudulent payment that the person will get their money back and I'll be down the hole 250$? I cant afford to lose that 250$. Whats going to happen? I cant return the guitar either because it was a blemished model and blemished models are final sale...I really hope I dont get {censored}ed over on this.

-Tim-

Archived