Something on MF i found funny

Marcin1988

• Members

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/buynsave?src=3NL7EA&

on the bottom of the page it says:

"Disclaimer:

Not valid on catalog or previous purchases, and may not be combined wih other offers or discounts. Your Instant Rebate will be based on the total of qualifying merchandise in your order excluding the cost of any extended warranties. See the list of excluded brands below. Maximum saving amount is $250. Offer has no cash value. The following brands are exluded from this offer: Akai, Alesis, Alvarez, Ampeg, Apple, Bose, Boss, Charvel, Crate, Edirol, Epiphone, Fender, Gemeinhardt, Gibson, Gibson Acoustic, The Gibson Original, Gibson Custom Shop, Gibson Custom Memphis, Gretsch Guitars, Guild, Ibanez, Jackson, Korg, Line 6, Mackie, Mapex, Marshall Amplifiers, Neumann, Numark, Paul Reed Smith (PRS), Peavey, Roland, Sennheiser, Shure, Squier, SWR, Tama, Tobias, Toneworks, Turbosound, Vox, Yamaha, Zildjian"

basiclaly, anything that is sold on this website is excluded from this deal...

there still is things that can be bought that will recieve this rebate, but you probalby wont buy anything like that. stupidity.....

• Members

I thought it was interesting in their recent catalog, there was a page advertising Ibanez RG series. One of the artists spotlighted was, I think, Pat Metheny, who is looking a lot like Paul Gilbert these days :idea::D

Archived