Basswood in strats

wrig_

• Members

I bought the guitar yesterday. :) I had a gig the same night and played the first set with my new guitar. I must say I was stunned about how good it sounded! Still, I have very limited experience in single coil equipped guitars so that could be part of it but who cares! It's beautiful - I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow!

Thanks again for all the information and replies. One more happy strat owner here! :thu:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:D

vomit-smiley-31.gif

ok RC i'm trying to eat dinner here, oh wtf that was funny as all hell:lol:

i share your opinion about the 51's, as i stated in an earlier thread "the king has no freaking clothes on"!!:freak:

my washburn has a basswood body, i used to think it was total crap wood

but as with the other misconceptions i came here with i found out it does have a place in my collection of guitars

• Members

I bought the guitar yesterday.
:)
I had a gig the same night and played the first set with my new guitar. I must say I was stunned about how good it sounded! Still, I have very limited experience in single coil equipped guitars so that could be part of it but who cares! It's beautiful - I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow!

Thanks again for all the information and replies. One more happy strat owner here!
:thu:

{censored}in' A!!!

:thu:

I give as many as I can the Trial By Fire!!!

:rawk:

SCs are a different animal for sure!

Glad you're diggin'!!!

:D

Archived