I'm a two wheel man. for real

• Members

two wheels. and the wind in your face/ I got a olde motor cycle. and I say I'm a BIKER not a rider. See A biker knows how to work on his or HER bike.

I got a little olde(1982) mid-sized V TWIN (yamaha Vision)that I rescued from a junk yard and i just put my three thousandth mile on it. Yee haw!

I have worked on it and sweated and bled over it and on it. I have cussed at it and railed at it and wanted to sell it a few times.

It has stalled and quit running and stranded me and so I worked on it till it runs like a champ.

It seems to be running even better than it did from the factory due to all the MODS i did to it.

I rewound the stator and replaced all the fuses and added a relay and a fuse and it's charging at a perfect 13.8 because of all the work I did.

I have put at least hundreds of hours of labor into this bike and motocycle mechanic rates are out of sight.

So I had to larn to work on my bike buy all the tools and oy vay I ain't mechanical at all. , yet when I had nothing left after not haveing a clue how to fix the fiftieth problem, I dug deep and fixed the problem and Now that bike SCREAMS.

I got a little Rocket Bike and I have been riding two wheelers a long time now. a very long time I do all the mechanicin'.

I like the wind in my face.

my rocket bike.

two wheel Man HI FI LANK

• Members

Way to go! There's no better feeling than tackling something seemingly impossible, and succeeding. Enjoy the bike, just don't go too crazy. As for me, I've been bugging my wife about getting a Harley. She says that as long as I'm with her, there will be no bike. I'm planning to file for divorce pretty soon! :D

• Members

yeah i fixed my vision till it's chargin' right and runnin' well and I am well satisfied with my 88 mpg and the insurance ain't too much. and oh yeah i'm on two wheels.

I'm a two wheel man for real.

two wheel man

miow!

ahahaha!

thanks for lettin' me share!

P.S> BOSS BIKES, dudes!! vroom!

• Members

Originally posted by Fendercaster

Way to go! There's no better feeling than tackling something seemingly impossible, and succeeding. Enjoy the bike, just don't go too crazy. As for me, I've been bugging my wife about getting a Harley. She says that as long as I'm with her, there will be no bike. I'm planning to file for divorce pretty soon!
:D

maybe you could keep the girl an' get her a bike maybe, firstly.

Maybe Get her a little 250 rebel and paint it her colors and then maybe get you a decent streetie.

harleys are ovre rated to me.

jap bikes are made well too. really well.

I had to mod mine up but thats true of any bike that is BETTER than factory.

Mine is now BETTER than when it came out of the factory.

I paid two hunnerd' smacks for it.

them cheap perfectly ridable two wheelers are every where.

a sportie 1000 is five large.

a harley 883 is four big ones.

my little olde freak bike, water cooled, shaft drive, lectric start, V-TWIN at 550 ccs is all I need to get on the interstate, it likes going seventy. it'll go a LOT faster ahahaha! quickly.

vroomity vroom

Archived