Buying 2nd guitar. preferably Ibanez (rg3exqm1 in mind)

Beast_vs_Beast

• Members

I am looking to get my second guitar after playing for about 9 months and improving greatly on my Ibanez gio. I am very impressed with the build quality of my gio for the price, but it still feels and sounds like a low end guitar. The electronics are very noisy and the sustain is weak. I have had my eye on the Ibanez RG3EXQM1 rg3exqm1 for a long time now. Before I was considering the rg321mh cause I wanted it to be a rock solid rhythm guitar, but now I am getting into fast soloing and all that and I am very content with the way my gio sounds for rhythm (I have a Cube 30x amp btw). Should I go for the RG3EXQM1 or does anyone suggest anything else? My limit is $450. Guitar must be string through and must have a bolt-on neck. I am very partial to the shape of Ibanez RGs. Sorry for the long post. Whaddya think?

• Members

havent you posted this like 3 times? and all three times you've ignored averyone elses suggestions and continued wanting the RG?

just get it, its what you obviously want!

no, I actually went to GC and played the guitars that were recommended. But I still like the rg3exqm1 the most. I just thought I'd ask one more time before tomorrow which is when I will buy it. You don't mind that much now, do ya?:lol:

Archived