Gibson Custom Shop Trailer visited my town

valentsgrif

• Members

No losers, unless you count a "V" that I coulnd't keep on my lap.
The winner is..............

A Les Paul 1960. MSRP $6000. An absolute dream. The best neck I ever played. The guitar was just incredibly responsive, resonant and real hard to put down. I'm a fender guy, never owned anything else, but........

• Members

A Les Paul 1960. MSRP $6000. An absolute dream. The best neck I ever played. The guitar was just incredibly responsive, resonant and real hard to put down. I'm a fender guy, never owned anything else, but........

Funny you mention that, its the next guitar on my list. Hope to be getting one in the next 6 months.

:thu::thu:

• Members

The fun thing today was how easy going the Gibson guys were. They'd let anybody play anything. The trailer was parked in a shopping center and people were rolling in all day with little kids. There was plenty of "King of the Suck Ass Blues" types and teenagers were on stools wanking on these works of art and texting their metal head friends to come over and play. The highlight was watching my 12 year old doing classic riffs on an $8,000 gold top. Asked him how it compared to his Squier, he goes "meh, its ok"!

Archived