Epiphone Les Pauls?

BloodRose

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That's really, really hawt. Adding to the fact that yours has a Saosin autograph really adds to the GAS-effect for some reason.

It's Coop's wine red custom versus this wine red standard for me.
:love:
:love:

THANKS! :thu:

Here a couple pics of the back where they signed it. Couldn't get Cove (vocalist) though, he was sleeping in his room :bor: :bor:

But Coop's wine red custom always makes me drool bucketloads. That thing is SWEEET!

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Members

I have spent alot of time with my new LP and am just thrilled! Its the limited edition trans black one. Nit pics are that they buffed it so much, some of the paint is buffed off the black screws. There is one spot in the wood grain on the top that is less than appealing, but no big deal.

The thing plays like a dream and has the tone and sustain in spades!! I have changed the pups to Gensis sounds PAF and Blues and it sounds like a dream. :thu:

• Members

I have spent alot of time with my new LP and am just thrilled! Its the limited edition trans black one. Nit pics are that they buffed it so much, some of the paint is buffed off the black screws. There is one spot in the wood grain on the top that is less than appealing, but no big deal.

The thing plays like a dream and has the tone and sustain in spades!! I have changed the pups to Gensis sounds PAF and Blues and it sounds like a dream.
:thu:

Awesome!! I'm glad you like yours! :thu:

I'm really happy with mine too! I notice it has bigger more jumbo type frets than my other Epi LPs. I like that!! I also notice mine is lighter than my other Epi LPs...... I like that too!

I didn't change the pickups in mine..... I'm pretty happy with the stockers for now......... that, and I'm out of gear buying money! LOL!!

• Members
thats a cool color, im loving that paul. i myself am gassing for a LP custom in alpine white. id prefer a gibson, but i played a handful of epi's at guitar center and they all played really well, and looked great too. after trying them out i dont really think its worth my time to save up for the gibson. maybe someday when im a famous rock star.... lol

Mine is just great buddy!
DSC00061.jpg

• Members
Awesome!! I'm glad you like yours!
:thu:

I'm really happy with mine too! I notice it has bigger more jumbo type frets than my other Epi LPs. I like that!! I also notice mine is lighter than my other Epi LPs...... I like that too!

I didn't change the pickups in mine..... I'm pretty happy with the stockers for now......... that, and I'm out of gear buying money! LOL!!

Oh yeah!! I love the bigger frets! To me, its about the shreddinist LP Ive ever played. The more I play it, the more I love it and the closer I am to declaring it my fav of my lot...

BTW, you mentioned weight.. Mine is about 9 lbs

Here she is:
Epitransblk3.jpg

Epitransblk2.jpg

Archived