Warmoth Jazzmaster

Mr.Tramples

• Members

Just a quick question, I'm wondering first if any have had first hand experience with warmoth, would you consider them overpriced? I'm thinking about building a Jazzmaster, I have a feeling it would be pretty high though, how much do you think it would total?

if you finish the body, it's not that expensive.

• Members

Also depends on what woods you want to use; probably the cheapest you're going to get on an unfinished Jazzmaster body and a neck is ~$400, total. Another option for parts is USA Custom Guitars. Warmoth is probably going to be your cheapest option for bodies, but you can get an Allparts neck for around $175, if you're not picky.

• Members
Also depends on what woods you want to use; probably the cheapest you're going to get on an unfinished Jazzmaster body and a neck is ~$400, total. Another option for parts is
USA Custom Guitars
. Warmoth is probably going to be your cheapest option for bodies, but you can get an Allparts neck for around $175, if you're not picky.

yeah, unless you are going for a fancy rare wood for neck, Allparts neck is a really smart choice. considering how rare to find Jazzmaster in stores, it's wise to go Warmoth, really.

Archived