OT-What you should know about coffee

Hard Truth

• Members

I have a few helpful things on this subject.

Tea has a high content of natural flouride, I read this on the internet so it must be true. Some research has found it's not a really great thing for you, other research say's it's so great that we need to toss it into the drinking supply along with chlorine and lots of other fun stuff.

The other remarkable helpful strange fact, is that cheap oily coffee gives me big ugly zits, I don't know if anyone else has this problem or not, nor do I care. But, I did find a dry-roasted Columbian coffee(freeze-dried) thats is no problem for my situation, metabolism, whatever.

Have a nice day, or a bad day, or a medium one:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by MorePaul

Oddly, really good water? Louisville, KY -- they consistently scored 1st in the early 90s (that may have changed as well)

I live just south of L-ville and our water is really tasty right out of the tap. Really hard so it clogs up hot water heaters and coffee machines, but good for drinking.

I heard about a national blind water taste test which featured most of the bottled water and all. Can't remember first place but second was NYC tap water. I was in JFK once and went to a water fountain and just drank up. It is really really good!

Archived