Lemme tell you about a man named Atrox...

whitegreyblack

• Members

(As said to the Beverly Hillbillies narration)

"Let me tell you a little story about a man called atrox, I had an old guitar that I sent him in a box."

He said "New frets and and wirings what you need"....so he fixed it right up and sent it back to me!

Right...... it was....fixed.....

Well the first thing you know,the guitar played fine. He said "New strings couldn't hurt this time". So I put them on and said "thanks a lot", then I went onstage and played real hot!

MUSIC....that is......rock and roll....country......

The guitar man......ATROX (Cue in Beverly Hillbillies music!)

• Members

(As said to the Beverly Hillbillies narration)

"Let me tell you a little story about a man called atrox, I had an old guitar that I sent him in a box."

He said "New frets and and wirings what you need"....so he fixed it right up and sent it back to me!

Well the first thing you know,the guitar played fine. He said "New strings couldn't hurt this time". So I put them on and said "thanks a lot", then I went onstage and played real hot!

MUSIC....that is......rock and roll....country......

The guitar man......ATROX (Cue in Beverly Hillbillies music!)

someone needs to record that:thu:

• Members
It looks like he did a great job. I am curious about the decal, it is off in one pic and then back on. He did he find a decal for such an obscure brand?

It was scratched off by the previous owner (must have been embarrased by it) . I redrew it, as Atrox said, in Illustrator (I'm a graphic designer). He then was able to re-apply and poly over it.

I'm one of those crazy people who owns nothing but one obscure brand, In my case, El Degas. Keeps me from buying $2000 guitars, but has lead me to buy a whole load of El Degas guitars. :poke: :cop: Good news is they made some really good copies as well as the crappy ones like this one originally was (I have 4 set-neck LP copies, a couple nice Ric copies, a bunch of great basses, etc, etc - a couch shot that would probably make your average guitar buyer a bit nauseous :eek:).

• Members
It was scratched off by the previous owner (must have been embarrased by it) . I redrew it, as Atrox said, in Illustrator (I'm a graphic designer). He then was able to re-apply and poly over it.

I'm one of those crazy people who owns nothing but one obscure brand, In my case, El Degas. Keeps me from buying $2000 guitars, but has lead me to buy a whole
load
of El Degas guitars. :poke:
:cop:
Good news is they made some really good copies as well as the crappy ones like this one originally was (I have 4 set-neck LP copies, a couple nice Ric copies, a bunch of great basses, etc, etc - a couch shot that would probably make your average guitar buyer a bit nauseous
:eek:
).

The only thing that really alarms me on the Tele is it's deep ass neck pocket. The board ends up being almost flush with the pickguard. It all worked out, but it's weird to see.

Archived