I am quickly falling in love with 9.5's

Spacetrucker

• Members

BTW if yopu like the 9.5 you should try the 12 on a Strat. Just SOOoooo comfortable!

I been playing the 9.5 for a long time now. But since the 12's came out with Fender I been using them on my Strats. They are my favorite Strat radius now for sure.

Thats not to say I wouldn't buy a 9.5 if that was all that was offered on the Strat I'm interested in!. Certainly the 9.5 isn't a deal breaker with me. Matter of fact my last Strat 2008 HWY-1 Daphne Blue/Maple is a 9.5 radius.

• Members
What took you so long to find this guage string?
;):thu:
I tried D'Addario but like the GHS Boomer in the same guage way better.

I've been using them for years. Terrific strings and a great guage that offers the best of 9's and 10's.
:thu:

They also come in 8 1/2 sets, and 10 1/2 sets as well.

I actually tried them on my Squier '51 a couple of years back, but for some reason didn't really dig them :confused:

• Members
BTW if yopu like the 9.5 you should try the 12 on a Strat. Just SOOoooo comfortable!

I been playing the 9.5 for a long time now. But since the 12's came out with Fender I been using them on my Strats. They are my favorite Strat radius now for sure.

Thats not to say I wouldn't buy a 9.5 if that was all that was offered on the Strat I'm interested in!. Certainly the 9.5 isn't a deal breaker with me. Matter of fact my last Strat 2008 HWY-1 Daphne Blue/Maple is a 9.5 radius.

I've never played a Strat with a 12" radius, I do love Superstrat necks though with their extra width :)

Archived