Anyone know Scot Putesky (aka Daisy berkowitz) rig???

Kill Yr Idols

• Members

Sounds weird but does anyone know his rig setup at all from the early manson days, circa POAAF??

I really like his surfy sorta bluesy thing going on, you can really hear it on I Put A Spell On You off the Lost Highway soundtrack when he breaks into that mega solo. Just love the slow jammy vibe to it.

So any ideas on pedals, amps, guitars etc etc would be great, thanks.

• Members

Sounds weird but does anyone know his rig setup at all from the early manson days, circa POAAF??

I really like his surfy sorta bluesy thing going on, you can really hear it on I Put A Spell On You off the Lost Highway soundtrack when he breaks into that mega solo. Just love the slow jammy vibe to it.

So any ideas on pedals, amps, guitars etc etc would be great, thanks.

i remember hearing a story about a peavey 5150, that he left in the band's space when he was fired, that manson tried to keep.

• 12 years later...
  • Members

I actually got to speak with Scott when he was performing with jack of Jill. I was a young 17 year old kid but he was my favorite guitarist! I gave him these kick ass sunglasses and he hung out with me for a bit. He spoke very highly of his Jackson dinky with bill Lawrence pickups! 

Archived