YT: Fixing a Hole

• Members

Cool!

I'm being Beatled to death today, which, BTW, for this old Beatle junkie is a great way to go.

KKFI was playing the whole "Yesterday and Today" album, in honor of the 41st anniversary of its release today...along with various bootleg session outtakes.

And, I think there's a reason for this. I've been debating going to Liverpool on holiday this summer (I would say "vacation", but if you're talking about going to the UK, one goes on "holiday").

I guess some higher power is trying to make me mind up for me.

• Members

Hey there Tedster, I went to Liverpool in the 80's. Went to the Beatle Museum which I don't believe is there anymore. I remember John's piano with the burn marks on the side where a fag was set down in a moment of inspiration and forgot about. Also had Ringo's mini. Also took the Magical Mystery tour where they drove you around and showed you where each of em grew up. John had by far the nicest house (his Aunty's) with Strawberry Fields right behind it. The Penny Lane sign had been stolen so many times that they ended up painting it on to buildings. It was pretty cool but something about Liverpool made me nervous. Don't know if it was because I was on my own or what but I high tailed it back to London.

Archived