So tell me about the BC Rich Assassin PX3T...

gunsnblades91

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have the Assassin fx6, basically the same instrument but minus the whammy. My user review here http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/BC+Rich/Assassin++FX6%2C+Dragon+Blood+finish/10/1

I'm very interested to know if anyone else is using one of these new assassins, I had a look at the BC Rich forum and they consensus was that the body shape was not sufficiently likely to gash your face open in a freak stage accident. That was what drew me to it in the first place.

Basically it's a wonderful thing, astounding range of sounds and so pretty it makes me cry.

I'm toying with the idea of getting the PXT too as a second. I spent an hour with one in the shop and it was disturbingly nice.

Am I alone?

• 11 years later...
  • Members
On 5/21/2008 at 5:16 AM, willwillsovsky said:

I have the Assassin fx6, basically the same instrument but minus the whammy. My user review here http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/BC+Rich/Assassin++FX6%2C+Dragon+Blood+finish/10/1

I'm very interested to know if anyone else is using one of these new assassins, I had a look at the BC Rich forum and they consensus was that the body shape was not sufficiently likely to gash your face open in a freak stage accident. That was what drew me to it in the first place.

Basically it's a wonderful thing, astounding range of sounds and so pretty it makes me cry.

I'm toying with the idea of getting the PXT too as a second. I spent an hour with one in the shop and it was disturbingly nice.

Am I alone?

I picked up an FX6 in 2019 at a pawn shop here in North Texas. From the Dragon's Blood and abalone to the gun barrels and vine inlays, this is the most exotic and aggressive strat shape I've ever seen. I guarantee the new Shredzilla is based on the look of this guitar!

And then you plug it in....

BOOM! 

Doesn't matter what kind of wood or electronics, this thing does everything. From the metal I bought it for to the bluesy solos I've since found, this guitar's appearance is rivaled only by its sonic clarity. 

Rockfield Mafia and BC Rich got it right with this one. 

Probably my favorite axe. 

Archived