Angry; problems with a vendor and Paypal

Mr JinX

• Members

Has anyone here ever bought anything from www.musiclandcentral.com? I ordered a coffin case pedalboard from them about 2-3 weeks ago because they were the only place that actually claimed to have it in stock at the time- cost me $89. I heard nothing for a week, and after an email and a call I was told it was shipping straight from the manufacturer- so much for "in stock" eh? They also provided no tracking info, but Fedex showed up 2 days ago with a package- it was a coffin case tattoo gun holder :freak: same shape, but a lot smaller and not even close to a pedal board.

I got no reply to an email I sent asking for a return label so I could send it back and to please refund me and after 24 hours I filed a paypal dispute, to which they said they would refund me if I sent it back (on my dime :freak:) and escalated, which resulted in paypal deciding in their favor. I sent them one more email stating that all I wanted was a shipping label to return their crap because it was not my screwup, and that if they did not I was gonna pursue it with my credit card company. I doubt I'll get a reply.

Now my problem is, I can get my 89 dollars back thru my cc company, but it will skull{censored} my paypal acct, which is really very useful to me, even though I am very pissed at them right now :( I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, but I needed to vent- its the only bad gear related transaction I've had in dozens.

In short, avoid MUSIC LAND CENTRAL, AKA SARATOGA MUSIC CORP, and {censored} paypal, and to make it even more relevent to the forums its MF's fault because I ordered it from them first and they stealth canceled on me :lol:

tl;dr

Archived