Who else has a guitar in their hands?

sleepeatplay

• Members

I gotta lock the cat out of the room. She would eat the computer wires.

Yeah, I have three cats and one of them likes to "eat" wires.

She chews ALL of them up so I have to try to

.h0id

e0 .them te best I can, but I end up going through alot of cables.

LOL.

Type-o's ^^ are from Sweet Hildie Wildercat trying to walk on the keyboard as we speak.:facepalm:

SS850132.jpg

• Members

Yeah, I have three cats and one of them likes to "eat" wires.

She chews ALL of them up so I have to try to

.h0id

e0 .them te best I can, but I end up going through alot of cables.

LOL.

Type-o's ^^ are from Sweet Hildie Wildercat trying to walk on the keyboard as we speak.
:facepalm:

SS850132.jpg

HAHA!! Our cat does the same thing when I'm on my laptop downstairs. Ahh..Cat curiousity...

• Members
I hate playing my self into a corner. I try to mix these up.

http://www.cyberfret.com/scales/basic/print.html
30+ years and it can still get boring. But scales help you keep your chops. A necessary evil.
:thu:

(risk of thread hijack here)
I'm not at the stage of keeping my chops yet, I'm developing them. But more scales would give more variety. Particularly since I'm having fun making up riffs from the scales.

• Members
HAHA!! Our cat does the same thing when I'm on my laptop downstairs. Ahh..Cat curiousity...

my baby "psycho" does that.

he was named toby at first but as soon as we got to know him that soon changed and his name is "psycho". Hes Wild and it fits him perfect.

here he is with last nights catch.
100_0561-1.jpg

and to stay on topic.

Yes I am playing my friends MH-100 I just set up for him.

• Members

No worries, but yes, variety is where it is at. I work on bits and pieces of songs I'm putting together all the time. It drives my GF nuts sometimes but it's what really helps you develop as a player. That is exactly why I keep a guitar in my lap on days like this. Multitasking is good!

You owe another scale.:cop:

• Members

Hmm, I hadn't figured cats were much for munching on wires and the like. Seems more like a dog thing, no? Ha.

Anyway, I'm actually on the boards right not to avoid having to pick up a guitar. I'm having a hell of a time finishing a song, any song, these days. Must be that deadline I gave myself. Bleh.

I'm sure I'll pick it up again in a few minutes though.

• Members

my baby "psycho" does that.

he was named toby at first but as soon as we got to know him that soon changed and his name is "psycho". Hes Wild and it fits him perfect.

here he is with last nights catch.

100_0561-1.jpg

and to stay on topic.

Yes I am playing my friends MH-100 I just set up for him.

A Frog?! Holy crap!! Let me guess, the cat likes your guitars too. :)

• Members

Hmm, I hadn't figured cats were much for munching on wires and the like. Seems more like a dog thing, no? Ha.

Anyway, I'm actually on the boards right not to
avoid
having to pick up a guitar. I'm having a hell of a time finishing a song, any song, these days. Must be that deadline I gave myself. Bleh.

I'm sure I'll pick it up again in a few minutes though.

Oh I feel your pain bro!

• Members
A Frog?! Holy crap!! Let me guess, the cat likes your guitars too.
:)

oh yes he loves being where ever i am. he brought that in the house last night.

The cat brought it in and dropped it on the floor and laid by it. MY friend tried to pick it up and it started hopping around and the cat flipped out and started jumping around trying to catch it. when ever we got near it the thing to take it back outside it would start hoping around and that would trigger the cat and make him start trying to catch it again. was hysterical.

• Members

You silly people, everybody knows that Beaverton's the place to live round these parts:poke:
:p

Well, the chicks are hotter in Beaverton.......but you can't escape the damn place after noon cause the traffic sucks. I spent 45 minutes going from Aloha to No. Portland in my truck yesterday. Yikes!!

• Members

oh yes he loves being where ever i am. he brought that in the house last night.

The cat brought it in and dropped it on the floor and laid by it. MY friend tried to pick it up and it started hopping around and the cat flipped out and started jumping around trying to catch it. when ever we got near it the thing to take it back outside it would start hoping around and that would trigger the cat and make him start trying to catch it again. was hysterical.

That is funny!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Archived