New bridge on the market

mikeman

• Members
i hope your not calling us close minded just because we were being inquisitive ,,,, go to their home page and read their product description your self , its a rather confusing description that could have been handled better by the company to fully explain their products features and basically explain what the thing can do for you...
:idk:

I am indeed calling the majority here closed minded. I have been here long enough to know what happens when a new or different piece of gear comes out that doesnt look like what already exists and is accepted.

If you want to tell me that the vast majority of HCEG folk are open minded when it comes to new ideas, I would think you need to stay around a little longer and keep reading.

I mean no harm to anyone - its just that I seem to have a very open, inquisitive nature and generally give the benefit of the doubt to stuff before I actually have a means to assess it better. Having an open mind is fun... it actually allows you to discover some pretty neat things you might otherwise discount.

AJC

• Members

I am indeed calling the majority here closed minded. I have been here long enough to know what happens when a new or different piece of gear comes out that doesnt look like what already exists and is accepted.

If you want to tell me that the vast majority of HCEG folk are open minded when it comes to new ideas, I would think you need to stay around a little longer and keep reading.

I mean no harm to anyone - its just that I seem to have a very open, inquisitive nature and generally give the benefit of the doubt to stuff before I actually have a means to assess it better. Having an open mind is fun... it actually allows you to discover some pretty neat things you might otherwise discount.

AJC

yeah i guess a few posts were sorta fast to dismiss it, but i think a lot of us were just trying to figure out what the hec the thing does, the companys description really wasnt much help IMO , but the youtube vidoes were a bit clearer in showing off the products abilities .......so i guess you point is taken and noted .

your from northern ontario "eh" ... cheers :)

• Members

guitarists here (and maybe everywhere?) are the most resistant to change of anyone/anything I have ever seen.

Everyone is an expert before they even see/try the thing... geesh:facepalm:

WHy not at least try and keep somewhat of an open mind (yes think, as as far as I can tell the only one who has actually tried it is Greg) before passing judgement?

I bet a lot of really excellent product (like the Stetsbar I bought this year, but if I had listened to the "experts" here would have never tried - or the Babicz continuosly adjyustable neck, which so many decided from the start was crap, only now for Martin Guitars to have started liscensing it) probably dont ever get a chance...

I am certainly glad I tend to keep a fairly open mind. Try it, its not hard, and sometimes you may find out about a cool thing you otherwise would have missed out on.

AJC

I have a pick made from the shavings of a mineral that was sampled from a Moon rock. It's density and odd fluctuating magnetic field will allow the player to pick faster as well as sustain notes longer if holding the pick near a vibrating string. It also has a natural attraction to calcium and tends to stay in the grip even when the fingers tend to weaken and the fluctuating magnetic field can interact with the magnetic field of the guitar's pickups so that it's position in the grip can be adjusted by loosening pressure and altering the grip angle in relation to the pickups.

$1500. Send money now.

BTW...Kahlers sucked and a big brand was backing them...

Seriously, I think price is the biggest object in this case. Many nice guitars can be purchased on the used market for that much money.

Archived