Real Guitar Guitar Hero by Disney and Washburn

Screaming Stone

• Members

It sucks that it's Disney. It'll probably end up being some proprietary bull{censored} that you have to play a plastic, glitter covered, Hannah Montana guitar or something.

If they actually have the technology down, this will be awesome. Presuming they don't {censored} it up with the hardware requirements, and presuming the licensing isn't completely unreasonable and totalitarian to the point where no one is willing to license their music for the game, then this could be awesome.

• Members

You can use your own guitar. Just need to put those funky color strings on. I hope they sell the game without the guitar. Good way to practice.

i thought the dude was just saying that the game comes with the guitar that comes with color coded strings which help some people get used to the game. i don't think you need to use special strings, it's just so that people see which string is the red string on the video game.

• Members

the "special strings" just seem to be colored to match the game screen.

the $200 package includes the software and a 3/4 size acoustic/electric - aimed at beginner guitarists - which means its a POS - most likely not setup=high action=frustration=back to buttons

but for those who have a better guitar, seems pretty cool way to practice.

Archived