Song suggestions Intermediate player

nuke_diver

• Members

I finally have hooked up with another musician :thu:, a bass player and we are working out songs we both know how to play. Right now we have Day Tripper, Wonderful tonight and Santaria on the play list.

I'm looking to the board for other suggestions that would work well with just a bass and a electric guitar.

Neither of us play that fast

:wave:

• Members

I'm open to everything :)

Some things really need a drummer to fill in or vocals it seems to me

Since I don't play the bass I'm not sure how boring certain songs would be. For example I play The Wind Cries Mary, when I listen to it I don't hear much bass more guitar and drums. So I don't know if the bass is doing much

So again I'm looking for songs that work well with just those 2 instruments, no vocals no drums...

• Members

I'm open to everything
:)

You can pretty much arrange anything for guitar and bass, so "I'm open to everything" isn't really helping. Why not just take songs you like and create your own arrangement? Or write your own material? That might be easier than trying to fit pre-existing songs into your 2-man setup.

• Members
You can pretty much arrange anything for guitar and bass, so "I'm open to everything" isn't really helping. Why not just take songs you like and create your own arrangement? Or write your own material? That might be easier than trying to fit pre-existing songs into your 2-man setup.

Because I'm not that muscially talented so I can't do my own arrangements

Nor am I that creative :cry:

I'm working on it but I'm not there yet...:mad:

Archived