I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

guitarheo3

• Members

Wow! I get to see my favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold, AGAIN in my small hometown on April 11th!

There isn't realy a reason for this post just had to tell someone how excited I am!

:thu:

What would be really ckool is if Syn and Zacky went to my guitar store for a clinic or something... does that usually happen?

Also, people that have seen them recently with Buckcherry, Did they have the ckool fire like in the Taste Of Chaos?

• Members

That Syn
y
ster Gates guy can't hold a candle to his old man.

I dont know... his dad plays... well, honestly i dont know what style music his dad plays. I've heard him on like the end of MIA and hes good. But Syn is a very good guitar player. Maybe the best I've ever seen.

• Members

I dont know... his dad plays... well, honestly i dont know what style music his dad plays. I've heard him on like the end of MIA and hes good. But Syn is a very good guitar player. Maybe the best I've ever seen.

His father is very versatile as evidenced by his playing in his standup routine.

Pretty damn funny as well.:)

• Members

I've seen Avenged Sevenfold several times, and I've always been turned off at the fact that the vocalist uses a distortion pedals for much of his vocals.

:facepalm:

Man they suck balls, and Zacky has the WORST tone I have ever heard. When you get a little older you will hang your head in shame.

• Members

But Syn is a very good guitar player. Maybe the best I've ever seen.

You obviously havent seen too many bands then.

He's good but there are So many better players too behold IMO.

My oldest loves A7x and I hear them quite often btw.

• Members

You obviously havent seen too many bands then.

He's good but there are So many better players too behold IMO.

My oldest loves A7x and I hear them quite often btw.

I have, but I really like his style and his tone the best. It just sounds the best of metal to me.

Archived