calling out vardon - what did u do with all the free stuff we sent u

DukeOfBoom

• Members

vardon, what did u do with all the free stuff we sent you?

my guess is one of two things:

1) vardon managed to get the mic stolen already because he did something stupid

1a) vardon managed to break the mic when his curiousity got the best of him and he wondered how it would function as an on-the-fly butt plug

2) vardon lost all interest in singing

• Members

Hi Duke,

A pink scarf? Really? Everyone knows purple's my color and I don't eat ramen it's nutritionally insignificant. I'm a high protein and fiber kinda dude. Protein Bar in Chicago is awesome for that kinda thing. Anyway, I didn't sell anything I've brought it all with me. It's in my dorm room, here in Galesburg. I'm still very much into singing, I'm taking voice lessons for half a credit, in choir, solfege (acapella jazz group), and men's ensemble. I'm just really busy so I barely have time to myself now. For example, I should be doing homework right now but I'm chatting to Davie on skype so I decided to check up on you guys while i'm not working.

• Members

good for you.

youre halfway there. now you just have to learn to let go of the happy and sappy {censored} and embrace your inner hate machine.

Maybe not, I like my endless upbeatness.^_^. The only thing in the way of that of endless tiredness from doing way too much homework.

Archived