USED B1 at Buffalo GC

Potts

• Members

I was in there today and they have a used Bose B1 for $129. I know some are always looking for one around here. You could probably order it online and get it shipped to your store in your part of the country too.

Here's the Buffalo number:

716) 833-8200

• Members

that is a good price. they are almost always 199 used.

i'm glad i picked up 2 complete systems (with 4 B1) used when i did. i have yet to need more than one on any of my gigs yet.

one more thing...bose repair techs are top notch. and they charge a flat rate to repair an L1 power stand. no matter what is wrong with it. 250.00 and that includes shipping both ways. plus they give you a 1 year warranty on the repair. they will go over the whole thing and if anything needs fixed or upgraded, they will take care of it. repairs are done in south carolina. turn around is less than 2 weeks.

if you need parts, bose ships their parts out of arizona.

potts, check your mailbox.

• Members

B1s are going to continue to drop in price for a little while - because the bose universe (mainly the DJs) is all gaga over the new B2 that came out on 9/27.

I've been tracking B1 competed sales on ebay this summer - and they were hovering just below the $170 range. I am now seeing bose devotees list their used B1s for as low as $100 each.

This is probably a short duration adjustment. I'd guess that the B2 value on the used market will settle back in at the $140 - $150 each range.

• Members

I hate, hate, hate GC. But just bought a used China-made Guild acoustic/electric from them without event. Great price, shipped for like $20. It sings. They do charge to ship to store though, so might as well ship it to your house if you're going to do that.

Archived