No announcement yet.

FS: Ludwig 6.5x14 Supraphonic, Brass Edition

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ludwig 6.5x14 Supraphonic, Brass Edition

She is a beauty -- the Ludwig LB402 Supra. Bonham-sized at 6.5x14 ( sorry, had to say the name). COB (chrome over brass) shell. Tube lugs. Millenium P86 strainer. Large Monroe Keystone badge on the front, Brass edition badge on the reverse. Not a mark on her that I can see other than fingerprints. About one year old. New heads needed, that's all.

Apologies -- camera is unavailable at the moment so I grabbed this pic off the 'net, but I guarantee you'll be very happy with the condition of the drum.

[COLOR="Blue"]$349 shipped in the US48!
    SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Wow a free drum!! I'll take it!

Sorry, had to do that. You forgot the price there Jeremy.
    Missin' Marko46

"I've never been given more to bear than I can endure."
    Marty Mann

"In a world where carpenters get resurrected, everything is possible."
    Elanor in Lion in Winter

Comment

LOL! Thanks, fixed.
      SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Comment

Sold pending payment.

Comment

Gone for good to the man from DrumART!

Comment

Working...
          X