FS: KORG OASYS-FULLY LOADED-88KEY-CUSTOM ROAD CASE-ESSENTIAL EXTRAS-CHEAP!

Mooginator

• Members

KORG-OASYS: All available plug-ins verified and installed, 2 gig of RAM, 88 note version.
Original owner, NEVER LIVE GIGGED- STUDIO INSTALLATION ONLY.
Comes with sustain pedal and heavy duty data pedal ( those were not included by KORG)
***CUSTOM MADE ROAD CASE***
This is VERY light-weight road case specifically designed and built for this Oasys. What's great about it is that one person can move this as it has castors permanently attached on one of the case so it can wheeled like a handtruck.
The case is fully lined, and has a compartment for the power cable and pedals.
This case has only been used ONE TIME.
There are some tiny scratches on one corner near the "Oasys" name on the right side. This occurred from the remote control stand for my DAW being too low to the Oasys. On the back are stress-relief cable anchors.
I also have a heavy duty keyboard stand for free with sale, which holds this unit rock solid.
Obviously shipping this thing will be hard and expensive, especially with the cases and the stand so, local pick-up HIGHLY preferred and recommended. Will not fit in a regular car that does not have fold-down seats.
I have excellent seller references at gearslutz.com under the name chromalord.
Keith/themusicplex@gmail.com/304-522-2292
I will not respond to low-ball offers. Price is firm and extremely fair given the $500 of extras included in sale. Will not sell Oasys without the case.
I respond to my email much faster than here. PLEASE serious only!

Archived