FS/FT Iced Tea Gibson Standard Plus

threemounts_1

• Members

Here I have a practically mint condition 2009 Gibson Standard Plus. Has quick connect burstbucker pros. Tone pros bridge, Grover locking tuners and locking input. This Is the iced tea color. Upgraded pots.*

This guitar has a bit of a story behind it. It was thought to have PLEK damage. So I personally took this to Joe Glaser in Nashville. Joe confirmed that it was not PLEK damage but still offered to fix it and PLEK it for me. He did that for free! What a great guy. This guitar was not PLEK'd from the factory but JOE PLEK'D IT HIMSELF. he showed me the whole process while I was there. Very cool stuff. He was working on an exotic banjo from Africa when I dropped this off. Thing is Spot on now.

Unfortunately 2 weeks after I got it back from Joe, my strap lock gave way and broke the headstock. I took it to a professional shop in St. Louis called Gravity Strings. They are very good with these fixes and do about 300-400 headstock fixes every year. This thing cosmetically looks Brand New! I did what I could with the photos to try and show where they fixed the break but it's very hard to see.*

I'm asking $1650 shipped/paypal'd

Would Possibly do trades for High Gain Anps or Guitars + Cash on your end but look to sell overall

If you wanna see pics in a specific spot just PM me.

57b67fe3.jpg

17f015c6.jpg

cf494dc3.jpg

86211dec.jpg*

• Members

Here I have a practically mint condition 2009 Gibson Standard Plus. Has quick connect burstbucker pros. Tone pros bridge, Grover locking tuners and locking input. This Is the iced tea color. Upgraded pots.*

This guitar has a bit of a story behind it. It was thought to have PLEK damage. So I personally took this to Joe Glaser in Nashville. Joe confirmed that it was not PLEK damage but still offered to fix it and PLEK it for me. He did that for free! What a great guy. This guitar was not PLEK'd from the factory but JOE PLEK'D IT HIMSELF. he showed me the whole process while I was there. Very cool stuff. He was working on an exotic banjo from Africa when I dropped this off. Thing is Spot on now.

Unfortunately 2 weeks after I got it back from Joe, my strap lock gave way and broke the headstock. I took it to a professional shop in St. Louis called Gravity Strings. They are very good with these fixes and do about 300-400 headstock fixes every year. This thing cosmetically looks Brand New! I did what I could with the photos to try and show where they fixed the break but it's very hard to see.*

I'm asking $1650 shipped/paypal'd

Would Possibly do trades for High Gain Anps or Guitars + Cash on your end but look to sell overall

If you wanna see pics in a specific spot just PM me.

57b67fe3.jpg

17f015c6.jpg

cf494dc3.jpg

86211dec.jpg

How about a 92 Heritage 157 VIP Black Beauty with Duncan Custom Custom and Aph-1 Pro

Archived