87 Vantage VP700

Lonnie99

• Members

This sucks! Due to unemployment I've sold 8 Fenders and 2 1980 Les Pauls, but this one hurts. All original 1987 Vantage VP700. I bought this from the wife of the original owner who passed away a while back. Original MMK61 and MMK53 pickups. There's a small spot of finish missing on the face of the headstock and another ding on the bottom of the guitar. Just a gorgeous instrument that sounds as good as it looks. I have the original hard case but it smells of smoke so bad that I'd rather give it away than use it. I originally sprayed it with febreeze to no avail, someone told me to put apple slices in it for a week so that's what I'm in the middle of now. If you want it I'll use it. I need $450 shipped on this and the price is firm, no trades. Really don't want to sell this one but WTF. As usual I polished the frets and lemon oiled the fretboard. It'll get new EB strings today. I also hit all the pots and switch with contact cleaner. The tip of the selector switch is broken off but the switch still works fine as does the boost switch.

DSC06040.jpg

DSC06041.jpg

DSC06042.jpg

DSC06043.jpg

DSC06045.jpg

DSC06044.jpg

DSC06046.jpg

Archived