Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony Broadway Guitar

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=2510283

If I wasn't so tight bucks wise I would pull the trigger just to be a owner of one of these ...... however,

since I can't maybe a fellow formite (I remember some praise them) can get it.

http://harmony.demont.net/name.php?name=broadway
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Tupac Shakur: &quot;Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.&quot; or one might look at it this way: Eph 6:11 So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way.</div>

Wow...that looks like it was either played very little or was seriously "babied"! :thu:

Judging from the style, I'm guessing mid-50s to early-60s vintage!
    God(s) bless the rest of the world(s), too

Comment

Wow - never saw one of these before. Must be older than my Sovereign ('69), but it's in much better condition. Looks like the same cardboard case. Anyone ever played one?

Comment

It is older than the sovereign...That was my first guitar in 1954.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Don't fix it if it aint broke.</div>

Comment

Still have it?

Comment

No, wish I did though cause its like your first girlfriend...you never forget them.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Don't fix it if it aint broke.</div>

Comment

Actually, I long ago forgot my first girlfriend (along with a lot of other things), but I still have my first guitar almost 40 years later. It's all a matter of priorities.

Comment

I'm tell ya. It does look clean, if someone here grabs it I hope they tell. 9hrs. 2go and I'm broke. Eh, got enough as is.
                <div class="signaturecontainer">Tupac Shakur: &quot;Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.&quot; or one might look at it this way: Eph 6:11 So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way.</div>

Comment

Working...
                X