X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBPD

Just bought a set of bone bridge pins with a tortoise insert for my new Blueridge.  Should really inprove the sustain, clarity and volume over the standard plastic pins.  Will put them in tomorrow.

BigAl

<div class="signaturecontainer">Instruments:<br><br><br ><br>Luthier (Antonio Aparicio AA100) LU105 Classical<br>Custom Dreadnaught Solid Hog b&amp;s<br>Mastercraft Bluegrass Mahogany Banjo<br>Ibanez ART100 All White Lektickel Guitar</div><br>Blueridge BR143 spruce top solid hog back and sides

Ensure you insert each pin with equal force. Tolerance of 2 or more nanonewtons can lead to disappointment and you may not notice much difference. But, if you get the insert force exactly right then you basically will have a guitar worth thousands of dollars more than it was worth before. Glad to be of service.

Comment

• Opa John
      Opa John commented
      Editing a comment

Dang! I knew there was something I needed to get. I saw those nanonewton meters on sale just a week ago at Guitar Center. Didn't even know what they're used for. I done went and blew the last of my mad money on an end pin compression gauge.

Working...
X